There are many issues that hinder the possibilities of obtaining quality education today. When attending educational forums terminology such as “No Child Left Behind” “Zero Tolerance” and” Budget Deficits” are consistently used to confused the average hard working parents. I will like to share in plain simple terms what I believe are issues that should be addressed.
- Supporting Mentorship programs for student support
- Promoting Academic achievements
- Supporting Testing that will encourage student engagement for graduation
- Promoting Training programs that enhance lifelong results
- Advocating to Effectively build communication with parent, students and community
- Supporting Reduction in the drop-out rate
Our Children M. A. T. T. E. R.